[efaccordion id=”01″] [efitems title=” Systems Engineer” text=”Position: Systems Engineer
Location: Redwood City, CA/ Irving, TX
Role: Full time
Experience level: Entry level
JOB ID: 17-0023
CGInfosys is dedicated to deliver the highest quality service and specialize in identifying and managing client’s critical system and application requirements. Our goal is to build partnerships with our clients to supplement their business growth efforts and their human capital needs to maximize operational efficiencies and unlock growth potential.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Provides initial design, implementation, optimization, administration, and technical documentation of all enterprise infrastructure systems with minimal supervision. Oversees daily operations of systems support functions and personnel. Engineers solutions for vastly complex problems that generally require in-depth analysis and creative thinking where innovation and a wide range of autonomy for decision making is required. Identifies errors that are often difficult to detect and performs root cause analysis in finding resolution to problems that typically lack precedent. Provides oversight for the development and implementation of procedures that ensure systems support the organization’s business requirements, meet compliance/security requirements, and meet the needs of end users. Responsible for the research, recommendation, development, and integration of new technologies to meet the goals and support the strategic initiatives of the organization. Provides recommendations for IT budgetary decisions and assists with written justifications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/MS Degree in Computer science, engineering related courses.
- Windows MCSA (Microsoft certified solution Associate) Certification or VMware associate certification
- Admin experience in Information Technology (IT)supporting Windows, VMware Server
- Experience in Linux and Windows based servers like Red Hat Linux 4/5/6, Window NT 2000/2003/2008R1,R2 2012 R2.
- Administrative experience VMware ESXI, NSX, Vrealize, VSphere, VMwareVirtual Center 2.0/2.5/3.5/4.0/5.0/5.5/6.0 Versions
- Experience in managing VMware ESXi architecture supporting enterprise virtualizationenvironments.
- Direct experience in supporting DRS, vDistributed Switches, High Availability, and Fault Tolerance, windows virtual machines., VSAN.
- Experience in information technology experience with recent direct experience in installing and maintaining server Dell, Cisco UCS hardware and software for Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 R2.
- Direct experience supporting Windows 7/Windows 10 and Office 2010/2013/2016 software.
- Architect, Design and implementation experience in SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, Extensive Professional experience in System Administration, VMware Configuration & Administration, Desktop support and Customer/End user support.
- Administering and Maintaining the SYSTEMS such as DELL, HP CHASSIS, consists of VMWARE ESXI, MICROSOFT WINDOWS in the environment.
- Build & Deploy VMware Virtual Machines using VCenter on ESXI Clusters provision to End User.
- Install, administrate, perform patches, upgrade, configuration, performance tuning and troubleshooting various Linux and Windows based servers like Red Hat Linux 4/5/6, Window NT 2000/2003/2008R1,R2 2012 R2.
- Installation and configuration of VMware ESX 3.0/3.54.0/4.5/5.0/5.1/5.5,vSphere 4.0/4.1/4.5/5.0/5.1/5.5, VMware ESXi 4.1/5.0/5.5,6.0 VMware Virtual Center 2.0/2.5/3.5/4.0/5.0/5.5.
- Configure VMware CPU and memory shares for virtual machines.
- Troubleshoot the Windows DNS, DHCP, IIS and Active directory Systems.
- Lead the ongoing maintenance of existing Hardware &software applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, with particular emphasis on clear, detailed Business Requirements into Functional Specifications, and generating reports for management.
- Adapts to new systems and environments quickly, takes ownership of all duties, meeting management skills, Good work ethics, Group and individual based problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and working experience with customers, end users and Colleagues.
- Create software requirements specifications and other technical documentation
- Submit weekly reports regarding the work that has been completed for that week as well as work that will be completed in the coming week.
Benefits Include:Medical,Dental, Vision, 401(K) Retirement Plan
CGINFOSYS is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.